Giuliana Tammaro - With over 10 years experience in the Design Industry, I am a highly dedicated inspired and ambitious Creative Designer skilled in Corporate Identity and Editorial Design with a particular focus on Marketing Design, Publishing, Web Design and Digital Experiences.
Excelling at both digital and print media, I come with a proven track record in delivering creative and consistently innovative design solutions.
I am a confident and creative person who works hard and pays attention to detail. Being responsible and independent in all areas of my work and never missing a deadline, I am professionally experienced at leading a project individually as well as part of a team.
I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I am always keen to learn and challenge myself with projects that stimulate my creativity.
CV available upon request.
career highlights :
Method / MAY 2018 — PRESENT
Through strategic thinking, sharp copy and creative design, at Flag we help our clients to buildtrust, enhance reputations, create sustainable growth and drive positive change providingcreative solutions where design and content combine to engage, inform and inspire.
Method / SEP 2017 — MAY 2018
Proactively working closely with the account management team to deliver exceptional visual communications for a wide and varied client base.
• Working on a wide range of projects for digital and print experiences, both as lead designer and as a support to the head of design
• Producing well-executed and effective creative solutions for clients and Method alike across both print and digital mediums
• Being fully immersed in all things related to creative marketing communications, advertising and digital marketing. Projects include brand identity, editorial design and marketing design
Multiple clients / MAR 2017 — PRESENT
Freelance graphic designer
Managing well-received projects for international clients using creative flair and highly professional expertise.
Clients including: Method Creative, Sidekick Digital, HOMEFX, LettingWeb.com, Predator Adventures, Solid Block, Pointed Pixel, ON PAPER festival.
Studio20a / NOV 2016 — MAR 2017
Senior graphic designer
Successfully managing, motivating and mentoring a small team on a variety of high quality print and digital projects.
• Marketing, branding and design projects
• Combining excellent creative skills, commercial acumen, product design, project management and technical knowledge to produce innovative and engaging designs that adhere to client specifications, market positioning, branding and QC guidelines
• Maintaining a client centered approach offering bespoke design solutions for logos and branding, providing multiple design options and valuable aftercare to raise satisfaction
• Working closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders, communicating with clients confidently, clearly, promptly, and effectively
Elektron Technology / JAN 2016 — NOV 2016
Middle weight to senior graphic designer
Working across a wide range of projects, with a focus on both print and digital based graphic design, successfully increasing brand awareness and enhancing the visual identity of all the main Company’s products.
• Prioritising daily design tasks including: outstanding artwork, wireframing user interfaces, marketing collateral layouts, visualising concepts, photo retouching, packaging design, exhibition display
• Implementing continuous improvements; supporting and training interns and junior designers
• Keeping up to date with new developments in artwork, typography, design software and solution delivery; researching trends to maintain a competitive edge
• Developing and presenting high-quality, persuasive pitches to stakeholders
• Collaborating on the decision-making process and with supplier and manufacturing teams on production methods, cost estimates and production times
Pam Commmunications / DEC 2014 — JAN 2016
Graphic designer & Artworker
Designing inspiring, intuitive and expert user interfaces across platforms for web, tablet, mobile and emerging technologies.
• Defining, designing, and managing the Company’s brand and Corporate Identity
• UX / Interaction Design of information architecture
• Ensuring the client is at the forefront of thinking wireframing for digital products (websites, mobile app)
• Creating printed and digital advert campaigns and marketing materials