Giuliana Tammaro - With over 10 years experience in the Design Industry, I am a highly dedicated inspired and ambitious Creative Designer skilled in Corporate Identity and Editorial Design with a particular focus on Marketing Design, Publishing, Web Design and Digital Experiences.
Excelling at both digital and print media, I come with a proven track record in delivering creative and consistently innovative design solutions.
I am a confident and creative person who works hard and pays attention to detail. Being responsible and independent in all areas of my work and never missing a deadline, I am professionally experienced at leading a project individually as well as part of a team.
I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I am always keen to learn and challenge myself with projects that stimulate my creativity.
CV available upon request.
career highlights :
Method / SEP 2017 — PRESENT
Proactively working closely with the account management team to deliver exceptional visual communications for a wide and varied client base.
• Working on a wide range of projects for digital and print experiences, both as lead designer and as a support to the head of design
• Producing well-executed and effective creative solutions for clients and Method alike across both print and digital mediums
• Being fully immersed in all things related to creative marketing communications, advertising and digital marketing. Projects include brand identity, editorial design and marketing design
Multiple clients / MAR 2017 — PRESENT
Freelance graphic designer
Managing well-received projects for international clients using creative flair and highly professional expertise.
Clients including: Method Creative, Sidekick Digital, HOMEFX, LettingWeb.com, Predator Adventures, Solid Block, Pointed Pixel, ON PAPER festival.
Studio20a / NOV 2016 — MAR 2017
Senior graphic designer
Successfully managing, motivating and mentoring a small team on a variety of high quality print and digital projects.
• Marketing, branding and design projects
• Combining excellent creative skills, commercial acumen, product design, project management and technical knowledge to produce innovative and engaging designs that adhere to client specifications, market positioning, branding and QC guidelines
• Maintaining a client centered approach offering bespoke design solutions for logos and branding, providing multiple design options and valuable aftercare to raise satisfaction
• Working closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders, communicating with clients confidently, clearly, promptly, and effectively
Elektron Technology / JAN 2016 — NOV 2016
Middle weight to senior graphic designer
Working across a wide range of projects, with a focus on both print and digital based graphic design, successfully increasing brand awareness and enhancing the visual identity of all the main Company’s products.
• Prioritising daily design tasks including: outstanding artwork, wireframing user interfaces, marketing collateral layouts, visualising concepts, photo retouching, packaging design, exhibition display
• Implementing continuous improvements; supporting and training interns and junior designers
• Keeping up to date with new developments in artwork, typography, design software and solution delivery; researching trends to maintain a competitive edge
• Developing and presenting high-quality, persuasive pitches to stakeholders
• Collaborating on the decision-making process and with supplier and manufacturing teams on production methods, cost estimates and production times
Pam Commmunications / DEC 2014 — JAN 2016
Graphic designer & Artworker
Designing inspiring, intuitive and expert user interfaces across platforms for web, tablet, mobile and emerging technologies.
• Defining, designing, and managing the Company’s brand and Corporate Identity
• UX / Interaction Design of information architecture
• Ensuring the client is at the forefront of thinking wireframing for digital products (websites, mobile app)
• Creating printed and digital advert campaigns and marketing materials